July 23, 2012

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Monday Morning


Man. I am pretty tired today! I think I have been a little more tired in general because I haven't been eating as well lately. Ever since vacation it truly has been so hard to get back into a good routine- there is always something going on and some reason to have a glass of wine or a dessert, etc. Well I have got to start laying down some guidelines to get more on track! This Thursday I fly out to Georgia, but Mon- Weds. I am not having any snacks or any drinks. There's just absolutely no reason to! Then when I go visit Kori I am still going to eat well. It may be a bit of a vacation from life, but it does not need to be a vacation from my good eating habits!

Okay, now that I've said all that...on to breakfast! I was really just wanting fresh, juicy fruit. Would have killed for a watermelon, but since I don't have one on hand apples were second best!
Cut up two apples and they needed no enhancement today! No cinnamon, no PB, just plain ole juicy apples.

Also did my 30 minutes on the gazelle, which felt great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment