October 12, 2012

EAT YOUR PEANUT BUTTERS

Friday Afternoon

Why am I so beat today? Man do I feel like I need a nap! At least lunch didn't require much. I heated up some of last night's veggie frittata, cup up an apple and served up 3 globs of nut butters for the apple.

Justin's hazelnut, dark chocolate dreams and Maranatha PB were the choices. I ate a little on the apple, but I ended up eating most of it plain! I think that eating PB is my way of coping with the no-snack fast ;)


*This is a little salad plate with a tiny condiment bowl just so you know. I feel like I have to clarify that sometimes because they look so much bigger in photos and I don't want everyone to think I am eating a big salad bowl of peanut butter. (At least not today...)

Not sure if there will be an afternoon workout or not, depends on if I get a boost of energy! Doesn't matter either way though because tonight is my return to turbo kick! I haven't been able to go since I hurt my leg doing it about a month ago. First because I was skipping it to help my leg and then last week we left for the wedding right after work on Friday. Here's to no injuries tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment