October 3, 2012

STILL MY BIRTHDAY?

Wednesday Morning

I am beginning to despair of ever seeing the sun again. Well, that may be a bit dramatic. It's been so gloomy this week though!! Hoping the weather cooperates for tonight's soccer game...

After 30 minutes on the gazelle this morning I was ready for some breakfast!
 I toasted my last waffle and immediately put waffles on the grocery list. I really enjoyed having these on hand for easier breakfasts!
The waffle got some Maranatha PB and syrup on the side. I also had raspberries that I bought on a whim this week because they were SUCH a good deal. Unfortunately they were sub-par. At least they were cheap and sub-par and not $5 and sub-par!!

I am so excited for this evening. It's the boys first sectional game!! Fingers crossed and praying for a win :)

P.S. Look what I found on my desk in the classroom!! Apparently my birthday continues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment