October 3, 2012

FIRST DAY AS A 24 YEAR OLD

Tuesday Evening

didn't go to the gym sorry don't kill me.  Whew! Glad I got THAT off my chest ;). Haha, actually I got done kind of late and needed to get ready before Hillary came over to get me.

We went to Olive Garden for dinner! Everyone knows how much I love Italian PASTA. I had one breadstick, one plate of salad and seafood alfredo with shrimp and scallops.
Scallops are so good, I need to eat these more often. Tonight while cuddling with my husband I ate my birthday treat- the other cream puff from Mom! :)
It was just as good as the first one!!

So this was day 3 of the 20 day drink fast and I decided to go ahead and forego another thing as well for the rest of the time- snacks. I think know that sometimes my worst snacking is in the evening and I am aware that 1) I don't need to eat again in the evenings after dinner, 2) I don't need to spend money on snacks and 3) I typically don't choose the best snacks. The reason it is supposed to be a treat is because it is supposed to be a special thing. It is not special if I have big sundaes or whatever several times a week. So no snacks for the next 17 days either and I will add to the drink money the money not spent on snacks. I am hoping that at the end of this challenge I will have broken a bad habit and can be more moderate with having an occasional treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment