October 17, 2012

YOU MATTER

Wednesday Morning

It's humpday! I celebrated with 30 minutes on the gazelle (oh wait, I do that every weekday...).
You know what's on my mind this morning? Treating your body right. We get ONE body, ONE chance. Why would we waste any bit of that chance? Our health is so crucial to every single part of life. Not just how we look, but how we act, how we work, how our relationships go, the list goes on. When we are not getting enough sleep or eating the wrong foods or skimping on physical activity (or YIKES all of the above!!) we are not only cheating ourselves but also everyone around us of the best you that you can be. I'll stop with the sermon now, but don't cheat yourself today! Instead be the best you that you KNOW you can be!

Part of being the best me I can be involves eating bananas. :)

And natural peanut butter. :) (Bran cereal = vehicle for peanut butter)

'Twas a great breakfast and great fuel for the day! Now do something good for yourself today. Don't do it for me, do it for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment