October 1, 2012

A CHALLENGE

Monday Morning

This poor banana was looking pretty rough...
So I put it out of its misery. I am such a kind soul.

Did 30 minutes on the gazelle this morning- my leg has not hurt all weekend and has not bothered me today!! I am doing a Shred at home tonight and tomorrow, hopefully, will be a pain-free return to the gym!

*Okay. There is something I want to talk about that is somewhat serious/personal. I debated not blogging about this, but I knew there was no way I couldn't because you might wonder where all the drinks have gone to. I am doing a 20 day drinking fast. Why a fast? Why 20 days? Well I am working on organizing my priorities and drinking is one that can sometimes take precedence that should not. I started yesterday and will be doing this until October 20th. I thought 20 days would be a reasonable amount and we will see how it goes. I am going to be taking money the next 20 days that would have been spent buying a drink or a bottle or something like that and giving it to the food bank for Thanksgiving instead. I am not saying this to try to tell you that you all are bad people if you don't do something like this. I am not trying to make it a big "look at how saintly I am" challenge. It's not that big of a deal, just something that I personally felt called to do. I am really excited about this actually! I think that overall this is a good thing to do for health and well being and I hope to learn some things about myself and grow through this challenge. Looking forward to the next 20 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment