April 30, 2012

EZEKIEL 4:9

Monday Morning: 4/30/12


Back to the weekly grind, it's Monday! Thankfully it didn't feel too Monday-ish when I woke up this morning, I had quite a bit of energy and was ready to jump right into my booty call


Booty call today = 30 minutes on the gazelle (went by fast today!)


I had been thinking about breakfast since last night (food freak, I know). But I was just so excited to have one of my favorite products back- Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted cinnamon raisin bread!!!
LOVE Ezekiel breads, and I have had several of them. They are soo nutritious and have great texture and flavor. This one has to be my favorite...I think. 


So I toasted a slice of bread and added a bit of Smart Balance butter to it and served it with a sliced green apple.
Who wouldn't love gooey raisins in their cinnamon toast? (Well maybe some people wouldn't but I am not one of them!)
My apple was extra crisp and it was a good breakfast, but I think the next slice of bread in the bag must be extra thick because check out how thin this slice of toast was!!!
Feeling a little gypped...


I have a KILLER workout I am going to attempt during nap-time today!!
*note- whenever I say nap-time I am referring to the fact that I run a home childcare so their nap-time is MY afternoon break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment