April 20, 2012

A PUFFIN WITH THREE SISTERS

FRIDAY MORNING: 4/20/12
This morning's booty call was 30 minutes on the gazelle.

Some mornings I just want breakfast to be simple. And by simple I mean cereal. I don't even eat milk on my cereal, really an oddball I know, I know. My husband does NOT get it. The thing is while I claim to like EV-ER-Y thing (and I really do food-wise) I don't care for soggy cereal, so I eat it dry!

Cereal, with a side of shadows :D

This is two kinds of cereal because I loooove variety. Honestly there would be like 5 kinds of cereal in this bowl except for the fact we were down to two boxes!

The mix this morning was Puffins cinnamon and Three Sisters cinnamon sweets.

Both incredibly tasty yet all-natural and organic breakfast cereals with a good nutritional profile! You won't miss for one second the sugary, processed cereals you've been eating since childhood.


Looking forward to getting through this workday because I have a fun trip planned for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment