April 28, 2012

LEFTOVERS

Saturday Afternoon: 4/28/12


While still feeling a little "off" as the morning has progressed into afternoon I have been feeling much better! My stomach is back to normal, just still some soreness in my throat. I have decided to declare today an official formal day of rest and recovery. Normally if there is a day I don't work out it is Sunday but based on the way I have been feeling today I think that I will make that day today and get a good workout in tomorrow.

Lunch was a small piece of leftover lasagna and a slice of fruit pie. Lovely combination haha! Oh well, I was just glad to be hungry for anything.

We've been cleaning house and here in a bit we are going to head to Indianpolis to go grocery shopping at Whole Foods and have a fun dinner date! (We try not to eat out more than once a week so that when we do we make it a special thing :) ) All we have in town are chain restaurants anyway so we save eating out for when we can head to Indy and eat food that is farm-to-table. Support your local and organic farmers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment