April 26, 2012

LA TORTILLA FACTORY

Thursday Evening: 4/26/12
A lovely 4oz. pour of cab started off my dinner process (ended up having about one more ounce throughout the night, so 5 oz. total!). Served in the tiny glass I acquired on the Rocky Top wine trail in Tennessee.




















Dinner was Oh. So. Good. I heated up some of the other night's filling from the Mexican Stuffed Peppers, threw on a few slices of green pepper, cherry tomatoes and some FF mozz. cheese all in a La Tortilla Factory tortilla. (Love these! Big like burrito tortillas but with great ingredients, high fiber all for only 80 cal!!!) Put the wrap on the stovetop in my panini press until heated with melty cheese and out came a delicious quesadilla served with salsa.


















Yum!

Zach and I went for a nice lover's stroll after dinner around the neighborhood for 20 minutes. I love any form of enjoyment that doubles as exercise, that's for sure.

{Edited to add}
Had a handful of cinnamon-sugar pita chip pieces (x2) and tried out this La Croix sparkling water that my mother-in-law left for us. It was one of those zero everything on the label with a natural lemon-lime flavor, and while it was okay, I really just prefer the taste of plain water!

No comments:

Post a Comment