April 22, 2012

NOT HEALTHFUL EATING

SATURDAY EVENING: 4/21/12
This post is not about eating for health. Just as I promised in my Stuff About Me section, I will slip up and eat things that I don't want to post on here- but I always will be honest.

Tonight when Christine and I got back to her apartment we felt like we were completely staaaaarving by 7:00. Completely the residual effects of alcohol, or even if we were really hungry for dinner the choice we made was at least based on those effects.

Enter: Papa John's Spinach Alfredo Pizza!!! Haha! Not healthy, but tasty nonetheless. This is surely one of those choices where it is not that harmful overall to enjoy a slice (I really do believe in not completely depriving yourself because it almost always turns out bad eventually) but it is not necessary to eat four slices. But I ate four slices. Ouch right?

This was the only thing we ate for dinner, but I am sure I consumed enough calories for my next several dinners. Sigh. Such is life sometimes. I DID enjoy my pizza though :) Just will have to bust it out extra hard at the gym to compensate.

We ended the night with a drive around Bloomington sharing a gas station slushy (another stellar, refined-sugar choice...at least we got the small size?)

Consumed slushy.
So while tonight (and the day in general) was not as bad eating-wise as it could have been, it was not one to brag about by any means. Is this an excuse to slack off the next couple of days and not workout? NO. I refuse to be de-railed as I have been in the past by some mediocre eating!

See you tomorrow for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment