April 26, 2012

PEANUT BUTTER SPOON

Thursday Morning: 4/26/12
Half day of work today!! Which means I get off at one in the afternoon instead of 5:30 :)

Booty Call = 30 minutes of gazelle (what else? ;) )

STOVETOP OATS for breakfast!
-1/4 cup of water + 1/4 cup of milk
-1/4 cup Quaker quick oats
-cinnamon
-vanilla
-agave
-a few raisins
-flaxseed

Added a tiny banana at the end and a heaping tsp of PB. Sometimes I like to stir the PB in and let it melt in the oats and make peanut butter oats but other times (like today) I like to leave it on the spoon and get a little bit of PB with each bite!

Photo-bombed by Spooky!! He wanted a taste but I said NO :)
I thought it was going to be too small of a portion when I started and by the last couple bites I was more than satisfied/borderline full!!

Not sure how lunch will go today because with my half day I always go to the gym at one and need a little bit before, but not too much.

Today- Going to do a 5K (on the treadmill). This is my goal and no matter how tough/painful/whatever I am going to get through this and will come back successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment