April 27, 2012

HERE COMES THE SUN

Friday Morning: 4/27/12
I was up before dawn this morning! Although I am a lot of mornings, it just depends on what time daycare kids are going to start arriving each day. I really don't mind though because getting to see the sun come up through my window is often one of my favorite parts of each day :)

Booty Call: 30 quick minutes on the gazelle

This morning was a blend of cereals, without milk like always! Today I had Fiber One bran mixed with cinnamon Puffins.
My breakfast is dreaming of Hawaii!! Only 56 days!!!!!! Although this photo book is actually from Zach and I's trip to the island of St. Maarten/St. Martin in the Caribbean two summers ago.

I am so excited today! Fun things ahead:
-turbo tonight with my love
-a new dinner that I really hope turns out well!
-a good friend coming over tonight to watch the first Harry Potter (I am going to have her watch all of them over time!)
-Turbo kick and strength training in the morning
-a MUCH NEEDED trip to Whole Foods! (and maybe Trader Joe's?)
-a dinner date with Zach

Hope your upcoming weekend fills you with excitement as well :) (Though you will come to learn that I get unreasonably excited over what others consider "small things" haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment