April 27, 2012

FOR GOOD MEASURE

Friday Afternoon: 4/27/12
This day is hustling! Won't ever complain about that on a Friday though!

Lunch consisted of "I have lots of veggies in the fridge that need used...whatever shall I do?"
The answer? A salad of course. Sauteed some green peppers, mushrooms, black beans and onion in a pan with a couple dashes of cumin and ground white pepper. Put it all on a bed of romaine with cherry tomatoes, a bit of sea salt and salsa for "dressing."
Had a side of grapes for some sweet, crunchiness. I like to measure things out and I figured, why dirty more than one dish? Tastes just as good coming out of a measuring cup :)
All right lunch, hold me through turbo kick this evening please!

A lot of times I feel energy falling during Friday's turbo kick even though I am so excited to go. I think the tough week of work/exercising just starts to catch up to my body. Tonight I am determined to keep my kicks strong and punches powerful from start to finish!

Snack

Started feeling really tired near the end of the workday and had a small handful of two almonds with some dried blueberries. Normally that works for a pick-me-up but it didn't really today. Just felt overly fatigued for some reason! I really do get wore out by the end of Friday's workday.



No comments:

Post a Comment