October 3, 2012

A BOX OF GREENS

Wednesday Afternoon

Hey guess what? I fixed myself lunch :) and a salad no less! I bought this awesome batch of artisanal greens at the store this week. They were so eye-catching I couldn't help myself!
Today's lunch was featured in one of my birthday presents from my Mother-in-law, a beautiful bowl! I love the contrast of the inside and outside.

I used a bit from each bunch and put parsley, celery, red pepper and tomato on my salad. Annie's herbs de provence was the dressing.

The good news: tasty tomato and Jordan got some veggies in her belly. Bad news: one of the purple lettuces (or maybe it was the celery?) was SUPER bitter :( Still ate it, but some bites were better than others.

Needed to do a hard nap-time workout since there will be no gym this evening. Zach's soccer game starts at 5 (I don't get off work til 5:30) and I will be rushing straight there the second I am done with work. It's a bummer I have to miss the first half, but at least I will be there for the second! We need to win this game to be in the sectional championship game, let's go Tigers!!

Anyways. I did a Shred with Jillian for my workout. I was so pleased with it today! Not only did my leg feel great the whole time (and I didn't even modify the cardio for it) but I had the best endurance yet doing this routine. I think I only have 2 more times before I move on to Level Two. Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment