October 10, 2012

WHAT ONCE WAS COLD, NOW IS WARM

Wednesday Afternoon

Have to get a quick post up before my sub gets here! Lunch was leftovers from Bluebeard last night! (Big surprise, right?)
I actually heated up my salad for 20 seconds. I didn't want it to be hot, but just wanted to warm it and take the chill off. I think I enjoyed it even more warm! The salad was perfect for leftovers and still tasted every bit as incredible.

Since an evening workout is not an option tonight I have to do what I can in the time I have! Going to get in a Shred with Jillian (my last one on level one!!) before I am off work. Then once I get off I have about 20 free minutes so I am planning to go for a quick mile run in our neighborhood before I get ready and leave for the game.

So excited to watch the girls play at regionals! Our school never really advances in regionals, but it will be fun to watch and if we happen to win then that is just icing on the cake :) Once again- GO Lady Tigers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment