October 5, 2012

THE APPLE AND THE FIG

Friday Afternoon

I need to crank out a quick post because I have a half day today and a busy one at that! Zach and I have a wedding this evening at 6:30 that is about an hour and a half away. Once Kathy gets here I am running to the gym, heading home to shower, drying my hair and getting ready (have to figure out WHAT to wear to a wedding on a cold fall day...), getting Zach and leaving!

Lunch was pretty low-maintenance due to the time crunch. A lettuce leaf salad with some Annie's dressing, an apple + fontina cheese + fig jam open faced sandwich (heated under the broiler) with the rest of the apple on the side.


Used an awesome new glass plate from my Mother-in-law for my birthday!
I have been wanting cheese + jam + apple lately and since I have all those lovely apple orchard apples to use up it was a good choice for today!


 Tasty lunch with our little pumpkin porch friend.

 Now I am so excited to finally be able to hit the gym this week! I have missed it quite a bit since I have had stuff going on every night this week. My leg (which I injured or hurt or whatever 2 weeks ago today) has been fantastic through all my workouts this week. Today I am going to attempt running, I am just dying to! I definitely would have never thought I would be saying that a year ago :) Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Let me first remark the fact that you sure have customized a beautiful site. Also I wanted to ask you one thing that I am interested about. Did you take place in some blogging competitions?

    ReplyDelete