October 4, 2012

TURKEY: IT'S NOT JUST FOR THANKSGIVING


Thursday Afternoon

The sun is shining! Monumental news for us here in Muncie, IN :) It looks like an absolutely gorgeous fall day outside and I can't wait to take the kids out for recess today- being out there is every bit as good for me as it is for them.

It is so nice to have leftovers in the fridge; always makes for a quick and easy lunch when you don't feel like creating something. Todays utilized leftover? A jalapeƱo turkey burger from Monday!


Again bunless. Again with nayonnaise, ketchup and pickles. You say redundant, I say delicious. (I did add a slice of tomato this time)


Frozen grapes for accompaniment. It was supposed to be red peppers with hummus until I discovered that my red pepper had gone bad... :(

Just like yesterday I need to get in a good afternoon workout because I am headed straight to the soccer field after work. This time to watch the girls play! I decided to break out a super old (okay well at least 4 years old) workout DVD for Pilates! I did the Total Body Pilates run through.

Time to go prep broccoli for tonight's dinner and Skype with Kori for our Thursday date (still going strong).

Again I say, GOOOOO Tigers! (Lady Tigers that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment