October 15, 2012

POP THAT PILL

Monday Morning

There are definitely more Mondays in a year than Fridays I do believe. Although actually I shouldn't be complaining because this has been a good Monday so far! I felt great during my 30 minute booty call on the gazelle, I woke up totally rested, had a great breakfast, have a smaller group of kids today and have a good night planned!

Now about that breakfast...
 I resurrected an old stand-by: the grapefruit! This was a sweeter ruby red and I put half a packet of Truvia on top.
I cannot have grapefruit without toast. Plain toast with butter. I always require this to eat at the end to get the acidic grapefruit taste out of my mouth! This toast was half of an Ezekiel bun and it worked its usual after-grapefruit magic.

Did you notice an extra something in the first breakfast photo? How about a close-up?
I take a multivitamin everyday but it's never pictured. I figured that I should show it today to stress the importance of a vitamin. I definitely credit better health and wellness partially to a vitamin (as well as exercise and clean eating). Take your vitamins people! They improve your quality of life!

Only 5 more days until we go away! Zach is taking me away for a surprise birthday weekend :) Yeah, I know my birthday was a couple of weeks ago but soccer gave us no chance to celebrate. So excited for a weekend away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment