October 8, 2012

SAPPY MONDAY

Monday Morning

Is anybody else feeling thankful today? I sure am! So thankful for my house and my job, for my family, thankful for a healthy body, thankful tonight is Bible study and so SO thankful for that wonderful guy I married. I tell you, I only love him more every day :)

Alright, enough sappiness to start your morning, how about some tasty food?
This morning I knifed (?) a layer of Maranatha PB onto a banana to get some cinnamon swirls in every bite peanut buttery goodness in every bite.

I also took a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread and soaked it in egg whites before grilling it into French toast. What is it about doing that that makes it french toast anyway?? A tablespoon of 100% maple syrup for dunking.


Did 30 minutes on the gazelle and now (besides watching children and straightening the house) I need to get to work on editing the 300+ pictures that I took at yesterday's wedding!

1 comment: