October 11, 2012

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY...FLOWERS?

Thursday Morning

Today is pretty much going to be a repeat of yesterday...except I have to work the whole day. Other than that it's breakfast & working, lunch & working out at home, game tonight. Tonight the boys play their first regional game. Last year we played the same team at the same place and lost 1-0. Hoping for a really good game tonight!

This morning was time to drag out the sandwich maker again. I took two slices of Genesis bread for the base. One slice was slathered in Crofter's super fruit North American spread. The other slice was half Maranatha PB and half dark chocolate dreams.
Put it all together in the sandwich maker with cooking spray and waited until it signaled it was done!

I added some powdered sugar for both effect and yumminess :)

I couldn't decide which half was my favorite, but I think if I was pressed to choose I would pick the PB! I love dark chocolate dreams, but nothing goes better with jelly than plain ole PB.
Did 30 minutes on the gazelle for booty call. Already planning lunch and my afternoon workout... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment