October 6, 2012

TAMARI COCKTAIL

Saturday Afternoon

A bit cooler out today, but still a beautiful day for a walk! No gym time for these sore legs. I went out for a walk on the Greenway with two guys- Zach and Harry. Zach walked with me for the first 20 minutes and then left to go meet up with his boys team for soccer stuff. For the next 52 minutes I walked with Harry. Harry Potter, that is ;) Walking and reading- one of my many few talents. I walked for a total of an hour and 12 minutes (jogged some as well) and it was great! Though my legs are saying "Hey! Though not going to the gym meant you were taking it easy on us!" Sorry legs...

So when I opened the fridge to get my lunch...
 Well would you look at that :) Apparently my birthday continues!

Lunch: 6 edamame dumplings, pineapple, some tamari for the dumplings and a spoon of dark chocolate dreams (just because :) ).

 Tamari is so much more fun out of a little cocktail glass :) Though I poured WAY too much and only used a tiny portion of this, whoops!
 I do have to say that the dumplings are not nearly as good re-heated. They are a little tougher, a little flat and watery and the filling flavor is not as strong. They are also better with the tamari blend instead of just straight tamari. Though I still ate every single one... :)
 Mmmmmmm!
 It really was a lovely lunch even if the dumplings were re-heated.

Mom will be here soon now and it we will head out to the boy's sectional championship game! Wish the Tigers luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment