October 6, 2012

DEATH OF A RASPBERRY

Saturday Morning

We got in late from the wedding last night! It was actually THIS MORNING when we got home which means I slept until 8:30, which for me is late on a Saturday :)

Got up and salvaged the last of my raspberries I could for breakfast (a lot of them were going bad). Toasted a slice of Genesis bread and "buttered" it with Spread's cookies and cream flavor.
Take 1:
Whoops. Pink socks.

Take 2! (and 3...and 4...)


It is a gorgeous (albeit chilly) fall day today. Hoping it warms up slightly because both of Zach's teams play today for the sectional championships!

We always have such beautiful trees changing on our street.
Now I am going to seek out exercise but I am not sure what it will be yet- my glutes and thighs are so sore. I am sure the walking lunges are mostly to blame ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment