October 10, 2012

NO PIZZA? NO PROBLEM!

Wednesday Evening

Well, we fought valiantly tonight but unfortunately lost 4-1. The girls played a tough team and really did very well but it was the end of the road for the Lady Tigers this year. I am so proud of them and so proud of Zach for coaching them as far as he did! Boys play tomorrow and we'll see how that goes.

I knew that on the way home they were going to be picking up pizzas, so I went to the game prepared with dinner!
I brought an apple, a little of Sunday's makeover fettuccine. Added to that was a veggie stuffed bread type thing with cilantro sauce. It was an Afghan dish made for Zach and I by one of his soccer girls- so sweet! Remember when Zach and I had the same thing after the same girl's mom made it for us?

The alfredo- great!
The Afghan dish- great!
The apple....well, two outta' three ain't bad.
I only ate about 4 or 5 bites of this apple because it was just bad. :/ I was so bummed because I was really looking forward to a crisp, juicy apple! Not a brown, mushy apple.

We are both beat now and heading to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment