October 14, 2012

STILL SOCCER

Sunday Afternoon

Even though soccer season is over for Yorktown now, it's still not quite over for the coach! Zach has been gone all day in Indy at a coaches meeting. This resulted in my eating lunch at Mom and Dad's! Mom had made biscuits and gravy and fruit. I brought along an organic egg to put on top of my biscuit.

I had one biscuit with gravy + my egg and a little bowl of berries. A good lunch indeed!
After lunch I worked a puzzle with Mom for a bit and then did my grocery shopping for the week. I am really hoping that next weekend we will be able to hit Whole Foods!

Check out this creepy guy hanging out outside my classroom...
Yikes.

Here are a couple pictures from last night! Ginormous creepy clown:
 The ladies :)
 And my brave fellow who doesn't care for haunted houses but came because he loves me :)
Soak up the last bit of weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment