October 10, 2012

BURRITO FOR BREAKFAST

Wednesday Morning

I slept on the way home from Indy last night! We didn't leave dinner until almost 10pm and we live a little over an hour away. You all know how I am about needing 8 solid hours of sleep. Thankfully I slept soundly all night and woke up rested and no worse for the wear this morning! Thirty minutes on the gazelle only served to give me MORE energy for the day.

Breakfast this morning was....
a burrito?

Only if burritos contain bananas, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon!! I guess that means this is more of a wrap, huh?
I hadn't made a wrap in forever and while my La Tortilla Factory tortilla was a little stale I still loved this breakfast! It really hit the spot :)
 Looks like one greedy little banana slice took all the cinnamon!

 A good start to Wednesday and it is only going to get better because I have a half day of work today. It's so nice to have one right in the middle of the week to break up the monotony! Pretty much as soon as I get off work I am heading straight out to Yorktown with Zach. Yorktown is the high school he coaches for. Today his girls play in the first round of regionals and I get to ride the bus to it! The game is in Logansport (almost two hours away) so I am very thankful not to have to drive. Plus I am thankful that I get to go! Since the game is at 5 I wouldn't be going if I didn't have a half day. HOORAY for half days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment