October 2, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL EAT WHAT I WANT TO

Tuesday Afternoon

Can I make you all a promise? That this is the last day for awhile that Zach is bringing me lunch and I am not fixing my own? *insert sheepish, grinning face* It IS my birthday after all :)

Zach brought our favorite food from Thai Smile for lunch today- Panang Curry and Pad Thai with rice.
This was awesome. Seriously perfect birthday lunch :) No afternoon workout taking place, but don't worry I am not using my birthday as an excuse to go nuts- I will be in the gym this evening! I am really looking forward to it and I want to run but I think I will stick to the arc trainer, see how it goes and if all goes well hopefully run the next time!!

Having a fun birthday dinner with Hillary tonight because Zach will be busy scouting out the teams playing games tonight that we may possibly come up against in sectionals! Hope your Tuesday is great even if it's not your birthday ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is
    fantastic, let alone the content!

    Stop by my homepage; conversational french lessons

    ReplyDelete