October 8, 2012

WHAT TO EAT?

Monday Afternoon

I went round and round in my head trying to decide what to have for lunch today. I finally decided on heating up leftover broccoli brown rice and making a runny egg to go on top.
I cast about for something to pair with this but just could not make my mind up about anything. It left me no choice but to settle with a spoon of Dark Chocolate Dreams.



See, there's rice under there!

Acorn squash = not for eating, for decoration! Lunch was really good despite the fact that my egg was only half runny since I cooked it a bit long...

So I had a Snapple lid the other day that said Fact #719 "A strawberry is not an actual berry (I DID know this part already) but a banana is." SAY WHAT says the banana queen. (That would be me.) I had no idea! So when I did some googling I find out that bananas don't even grow on trees! The banana "tree" has no wood fiber and is actually the largest PLANT of the herb family. Crazy, crazy world...

Also I had someone else let me know they made the edamame dumplings and loved them! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment