October 7, 2012

MAKEOVER FETTUCCINE

Sunday Evening

Had my hair colored tonight by a friend after we got home! I had been wanting it to be darker again for a while and was so glad to get it done. I am sure you will see a picture sooner than later of it. While I was doing that, Zach was being the wonderful husband that he is and getting our groceries for the week.

Once I got home we started on dinner straight away and made an incredible low-cal version of Fettuccine Alfredo!
Fettuccine noodles were cooking while a sauce was being made of a tiny bit of real butter, garlic, lemon zest, unsweetened almond milk, small amount of flour, salt, neufatchel, parsley and parmesan cheese.

Once dished up we added a little more parmesan and some coarse black pepper.

This was FAN-TASTIC! It was like restaurant alfredo! But so much healthier!! I had one delicious bowl of this and was so happy with every.single.bite. Must make this again some time! (For now we have leftovers :) ).
Now relaxing for the first time today and watching a movie with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment