October 17, 2012

BURN BABY BURN

Wednesday Afternoon

Too much raw cauliflower in the fridge! What's a girl to do? Why, make Golden Almond Cauliflower of course!
I melted a little butter in a skillet and threw the cauliflower in to cook until tender. Then I added golden raisins, slivered almonds, S + P, and coriander and cooked a bit longer. The almonds got a little burnt unfortunately. What is with me the past two days burning stuff? I don't typically burn things...sigh.

Well despite the burn this was still some good cauliflower! I especially love the golden raisins in it. Teeny bowl of low-fat cottage cheese on the side.

I am going to try to stop burning stuff now. Sheesh. You'd think I was new to this whole cookin' thing...
Despite the fact that my shoulders are still sore from Monday's Shred with Jillian, I did it again today! This level definitely is one that works my shoulders. It's funny how I never gave much thought to how shoulders looked in general, but now I am working them out and trying to get them cut! Can I just repeat again how much tougher level 2 is than level 1? Thank you.

Excited that Zach is getting a big project with stones done outside.
Excited that my weekend surprise is almost here.
Excited for our Halloween party coming up in less than 2 weeks.
And the list could go on and on and on because truthfully, I get excited easily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment