October 1, 2012

BIRTHDAY TREATS

Sunday Evening

Well my nap was more like a "doze 15 minutes, wake up watch 10 minutes of whatever is on tv, repeat." It was still relaxing! This evening Zach and I had to split our separate ways for a bit. His girl's soccer team was having their sectional dinner tonight and I headed to the church for a Sunday night class we are taking. Our church's youth group had been holding an online auction for the past week to raise money and it ended tonight. I won something very exciting!!!! Wait for a few days to find out...

After our separation (dramatic, I know) we met back up and went to Steak 'n Shake for dinner! Well, I went for dinner, Zach just went for the company :)
I felt so hungry and ordered a sandwich with fries AND a cup of chili!! I said to Zach when I started eating "I hope my eyes weren't bigger than my stomach." Guess what? They were. I ate my chili, but only ate half of the fries and half of the sandwich. Suppose I should have left something out... Oh well, leftovers are good!

When we got home (and got less full) we got to enjoy a treat!

Mom called me after my class and asked me to stop by her house on the way home from church. She surprised me with...cream puffs for my birthday!! Mom doesn't like to bake at all, but she has always made cream puffs and they are fabulous!! These were no exception :) Thanks Mom!

1 comment: