October 16, 2012

SCRUM-DIDDILY-UMPTIOUS

Tuesday Afternoon

Who's ready for lunch? Me! Me! Me! (I believe that was my cats, my brain and my stomach respectively...)

Oh how I love myself a lunch that fixes itself!

Great green grapes. Leftover broccoli and parmesan casserole.


So simple. SO scrumptious.

Today's afternoon workout was brought to you by my Tone It Up trainers K + K. Three circuits through of the Best Abs Workout. Remember when I was doing this 3 times a day for a week straight right before Hawaii? Still hurts just as good :)

Actually have a fairly normal, low-key night ahead. It's been a while since the evening has lacked lots of plans and I for one and thankful for it! Just gym and cooking dinner and hanging out. A few more days until the weekend excitement :)

P.S. Look who I found lurking in the game closet?
:) It's the "Zach" doll who has been making his way into hiding spots around the house, he has found a new home in a tight space. We'll see how long before he is discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment