October 13, 2012

KIDS COOK TOO

Saturday Afternoon

I really enjoyed the gym this morning. Got a nice, long workout in and it felt so good- I truly missed the gym this week! I did 42 minutes on the elliptical (375 calories) and followed it up with 18 minutes on the spin bike (128 calories). My thighs are burning...but it's the good burn :)

After taking a (much needed) shower I was ready for some leftovers for lunch. I re-heated the last piece of tamale vegetable pie with salsa and Xochitl chips. A spoon of dark chocolate dreams to get in my PB fix :)




Right now Zach and I are watching one of our favorite shows "Chopped" on the Food Network and it is a teen chef special! I have never seen kids on here before, but it is so crazy to me that they can function so gracefully under that kind of pressure. One of these girls is only 13 and she went to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris! What?! These kids are too cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment