October 7, 2012

ONE FOR THE MONEY, TWO FOR THE SHOW

Saturday Evening

Today was awesome!!! This afternoon Mom and Dad joined me to watch Zach's boys play. They had an exciting first half but it was still 0-0 at half-time. Then second half we played even better and scored 2 goals to take the sectional championship title for the fourth year in a row!! (Zach's third sectional win with the boys).
 Way over there Zach's a'coachin' :)
 Running up to thank the fans
 My parents the cheerleaders :)
Holding up fours since this is their 4th straight win!

 So proud of this guy :)

After the game we went to Puerto for dinner with Mom and Dad. We had chips and salsa and Zach and I shared a cheese dip (typical) that was (in typical fashion) good!
For dinner we did something new- shared veggie fajitas!
I had one fajita with veggies and rice and a teeny bit of sour cream in it. I've never had the fajitas there and I probably won't again since they were a bit oily/greasy, but we still enjoyed dinner.

There was a short break before it was back to the field! This time was just me and Mom and we were bundled to the gills eyeballs because it was FREE-ZING. I had two pairs of socks, leggings under jeans, an under armour shirt, long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt, headband, hood and huge blanket. Wasn't too chilly :)

The girl's game was crazy! We scored in 1 in the first half. Then scored another second half and were up 2-0 comfortably. Then Jay County scored 1. Then they scored another. Suddenly it was tense and they were controlling the ball for most of the game! I had to stand I was so anxious. Finally with 10 minutes left we scored and after a super-long 10 minutes we won 3-2!!!
 The boys team waiting to celebrate with the girls!
 Mass chaos = my favorite part of winning. Always.

 Everybody!!
 The four coaches with their two trophies from the day
 What a trooper :)
Zach's first sectional championship with the girl's team! (It was just his first year coaching girls). This was the girl's 4th sectional win in a row as well so for the past four years both girls and guys are undefeated in sectionals :) So, so proud of his teams and of course him! Zach is such a great coach and care so much about those kids and about teaching them the game he loves. What an amazing husband I have :)

*One other exciting thing that happened today is that someone on the Tone It Up online community posted to me that she made the edamame dumplings that I made the other night and loved them! Always great to see other people making and enjoying healthy eats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment