October 13, 2012

BREAKFAST CANDY

Saturday Morning

Man I got some serious sleep last night! My sleep actually began some while the girls were over watching Harry Potter haha. Then I got a solid 9 hours in bed! I should be well rested which is good for this busy Saturday.

Simple breakfast this morning- half a frozen banana + a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin with a bit of neufatchel (the lower fat cream cheese) on it. Even though neufatchel is lower fat though, it still needs to be used sparingly because 2 TBS is 20% saturated fat! (Which is why I only used a 1/2 TBS this morning!)

Eating frozen banana is like eating candy :)

I've got a good amount of stuff that I need to get done today but it's so much nicer doing "chore" type things on Saturday. I am always so thankful for the weekend; don't know how people who work 7 days a week do it...
Now it's time to cross off the first thing on my list and hit the gym! A little motivation for today (by me): When you go, go HARD. Don't do anything half-way for the only person you will be cheating is yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment