October 11, 2012

ONE, TWO, THREE ROUNDS (AND NOT OF DRINKS!)

Thursday Afternoon

Oh, is it lunchtime? I had no idea!

Okay, obviously that's a lie, you know that I always know when it's time for a meal ;). I normally have thoughts and ideas in my head of creative lunches to make but by the time I finally get in the house from nap-time to fix my food I always want simple and easy because I am hungry and worn down! Nap-time is definitely my rejuvenating period (even if I don't personally get to nap!).

Today's simple & easy involved slicing up a peach, heating up pasta sauce and sautéing peppers + broccoli to toss with the sauce.


Red pepper flakes on my veggie "pasta" because I always like to heat things up!


 Spicy and filling!
Afternoon workout was a ZWOW since I know those are guaranteed to be intense, calorie torchers. I love doing tough home workouts but I am definitely excited to be headed to the gym tomorrow after work! Anyway, back to today's ZWOW - ZWOW 36. Zuzana Light makes a ZWOW every week and they are really starting to pile up! I am not sure how many I have done but I know that there are more that I have not done...yet.

For 3 rounds:
- 4 point hops, 10 reps
- 4 point punches, 10 reps
- one arm alternating planks, 10 reps
- weighted thrusts, 10 reps

Ready, set, GO DIE! Haha. It's an 11 minute workout that works your whole body! I love that these are short and tough, so much better than long and mild!

I'm going to be making dinner at home near the end of the workday and eating before Mom and I head to the game tonight but I probably won't get the supper post up until after the game. Good luck Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment