October 1, 2012

FEELING HOT, HOT, HOT

Monday Evening

So sleepy after work. I forewent the workout for a shower. I wasn't very hungry either. I got a small bowl of frozen grapes.
I ate half of these grapes and then put the rest back in the freezer. Along with my grapes was a bunless jalapeño turkey burger.

During nap-time today I mixed up some ingredients to burgers.
-12 oz. lean ground turkey
-1 jalapeño
-4 TBS egg whites
-4 TBS whole wheat bread crumbs
I formed this into four patties and sprinkled with salt and pepper and cooked on the stove-top.
 Served my patty with ketchup, pickles and nayonnaise.
This was a great burger! Just a bit spicy, but not so hot that I couldn't handle it. Yum!

Off to Bible study by myself, but hopefully by myself for the last time! Zach's boys team has a soccer dinner tonight, but Zach should be available again on Monday nights after this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment