September 21, 2012

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE ZACH TO YOU?

Friday Evening

I was working HARD in turbo kick tonight! So hard I earned a throbbing pain in my left shin. Whoops. Hope that's gone by tomorrow morning!

Friday is such a good night for leftovers. The fridge is full, no cooking needs to be done and tonight Zach was home to join in! Between the two of us we made a sizable dent in the extras. I heated up green beans and pasta and basically had a repeat of Tuesday's dinner.

I see cat tails...and I don't mean the kind that grow by the river!


So a funny thing happened this afternoon. My daycare kids are playing at the toy box full of stuffed animals and one is playing with THIS GUY:
He says "Jordan, is this Zach?? It looks just like Zach! A hunter Zach!" Ahahahahahaha! I die.

Let's play a game of "How did Dixie fit into that tight spot?"
Off to enjoy the evening NOT alone tonight! Zach is home and I see plans of drives and hot tubs and movies in our near future... :)

{Edited to add}
We don't drink Starbucks- it's too expensive and I don't like coffee or even really tea that much. You guys know I am not a beverage person. Well there is a drink that comes out once a year in the fall and every year I get it one. time. in the smallest size and drink half of it.
It is the Caramel Apple Spice and I love the way it tastes but it gets too sugary sweet for me and I only want part of it. Mom was the lucky recipient of the other half when Zach and I went to my parents to use the hot tub. My half of the apple spice for the year was great :) Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment