July 21, 2012

A LATE LUNCH? AN EARLY DINNER?

Saturday Evening


Today was a weird eating day. You could say the crackers and cheese were lunch and then our cookout was a super early dinner. Or you could say the crackers and cheese were snack and the cookout was a very late lunch... However you look at it, we had a big lunch/dinner meal!
We had a family get together that featured: fruit, veggie tray, deviled eggs, cheese + sausage, chips, ham, mac & cheese, potato salad and baked beans. A couple of these things I did not have...but most I did!

Here's my first plate:
My second plate was a lot of veggies + more potato salad and mac & cheese. I wasn't going to eat that much mac and cheese but it ended up being Stouffers!!! My favorite brand...sigh.

Then we had two different cakes for dessert from Concannons- one for my Dad because it's almost his birthday and one for Heather because she completed her masters!!!

Had a thin slice of each with some ice cream and then a tiny bit of the berry cobbler!
After everything wound down, a big group of us headed over to Delta Greens!! We wanted to show off our putt putt course :)


I was scorekeeper for everyone and let me tell you, keeping up with 9 people's scores while we are spread all over the place is tough! I ended up right in the middle with a 56...hoping to get better and better since I plan on playing quite a bit ;)

It was a beautiful night out at the course and a really fun way to end Heather and John's visit!


1 comment: