July 9, 2012

REALITY SETTLES IN

Monday Morning


All vacation Zach and I got up between 6-7 pretty much every day. We were always asleep by 10:00 or 10:30 and lots of fun things to do each day and we never felt tired or like it was a chore. We never even set an alarm, just woke up at that time naturally!

This morning when my alarm went off it was a whole 'nother story... Man is it different having to wake up early to work rather than wake up early to see a sunrise or go snorkeling or hike to a waterfall!! I truly am back to reality now.

Along with my reality comes a healthy eating and workout routine!! I must say I really, really started being ready to come home to whip up healthy meals and spend time in the gym again. Two weeks without a home-cooked meal and veggies started to seem very long by the end. Yes, I could have ordered salads and such on the island, but to be honest I just didn't want to! It's only 2 weeks and the other 50 are spent at home eating salads and working my butt off, so rather than stress about it I enjoyed myself to the fullest and really am truly glad I did so!

Now though I am ready to focus on my body again!! The combination of a lack of hunger + lack of food = bowl of grapes.
 I have yet to get groceries for us, but when I picked up the daycare kids groceries yesterday I snagged a container of grapes so I would have SOMEthing fresh to eat!
For the first time in two weeks I can type the words BOOTY CALL! Got in my traditional 30 minutes on the gazelle to start out my day and it felt great :D

Back to the grind...

No comments:

Post a Comment