July 9, 2012

BRAVE

Sunday Evening


I have neglected to mention something- Christine is staying with us this weekend! She came late Saturday evening and is staying until tomorrow. This afternoon she and I lazed around a bit both editing pictures and just enjoying each others company (along with a few of these:)

Suddenly we spontaneously decided to go see the movie Brave in 3D...10 minutes before it started! Haha we rushed over to the theater and decided it was a really cute movie! I always underestimate children's movies and whenever I go to one I find myself really enjoying it.

After the movie we headed to dinner at Amazing Joe's. Ate a couple little pieces of bread and had a mango margarita (bread is hiding back there!):
A yummy Italian salad:
And a bowl of deliciously cheesy pasta!
We had a great time hanging out and I enjoyed the last of my vacation-eating-style, tomorrow it's back to reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment