July 30, 2012

KORI'S WORKPLACE

Friday Evening


*Sorry these posts are so late in coming up!! It was taking a loooong time to upload pictures using Kori's pirated-from-the-neighbors internet and it wasn't worth using up so much of our precious time together to blog but I will be catching them all up today!! Luckily I'm not going to be on another trip for quite a bit (I don't think) so blogging should be back to normal.*

We had the best time hanging out at Kori's place getting ready for dinner this evening. It's so fun just to be able to be together again like we haven't missed a beat!


 We headed to dinner at Chilis because that is where Kori is a server and she wanted me to meet all of her friends there! We had a queso dip with chips (queso overload much today?? :) )
 We also shared an appetizer sampler of 2 sliders, 4 southwest egg rolls and some boneless wings (unphotographed because apparently when I am with Kori I forget to take pictures of my food!!!) We didn't really want any more food other than that and we just hung out there for several hours talking with all her friends and hanging out. The two of us totally closed Chilis down :) After that it was time to crash because we were so exhausted! Being on the river all day will do that to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment