July 10, 2012

MAKESHIFT VEGGIES

Tuesday Afternoon


Salsa is pretty much just made of vegetables so therefore it counts as a veggie right??
Cause it's the only veggie I have got here...

I have G O T to get to the store!! I am seriously in need of all things green and leafy. My body is begging for salad- and that's a big deal ;) Lunch today is comprised of a banana and Xochitl chips with salsa.
The banana is actually from a bunch of bananas (bunch as in group, not as in lots) that I bought for the daycare kids this week. I bought just the right amount for them, but I couldn't stand not having one so I suppose this will force me to the grocery even more since I now need to acquire another banana!!

It may not be the most exciting or most balanced meal, but hey, it's lunch.

Afternoon workout = the return of ZWOW! Hooray :)
Today I did a repeat- ZWOW 14
This ZWOW is:
10 push press
10 thrusters
10 back curl lunge
10 preacher curl
10 weighted lunge jumps
10 broad jump burpees
Do all these for 5 rounds.

It has quite obviously been a while since a ZWOW...oooowwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment