July 16, 2012

ENHANCED REPEAT

Monday Morning


This morning's breakfast was a repeat of yesterdays, except with more variety!
Cereals:
-Three Sisters cinnamon sweets
-Three Sisters graham crackerz
-Fiber One bran
-Whole Foods granola clusters
The clusters kind of look like popcorn to me.
The 30 minute booty call on the gazelle was a little hard to talk myself into this Monday morning, but was easy once I got started! I think my body is always glad to be doing physical activity.

This week is going to be a busy one with Zach at soccer camp the first two and a half days and then family is getting in Thursday for the the next several days! Remember my cousin Heather and her husband John from Tennessee who Zach and I visited over Memorial Day weekend? Well now they are coming up here to stay with us! So I have a lot of cleaning ahead this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment