July 16, 2012

OOF

Monday Evening


Not only was I pretty disgusted with my "lunch" choice today, but I felt pretty disgusting too! After 41 minutes on the arc trainer and 500 calories gone (though I know that doesn't quite make up for it yet) I felt much, much better :)

Next it was off to get some tootsie treatment. Actually, I hate when people call their feet or toes or whatever tootsies....disregard that. Anyway the pedicure I had done before Hawaii was shot after weeks of sand exfoliation! This picture makes the paint look rather pale, but it's a great neutral.
 It is HOT and I am still digesting lunch, so I really didn't want anything for dinner. Knew I should eat something though and had a white nectarine getting pretty ripe, so that hit the spot!
Now I am signing off of here because Zach got home from soccer camp early tonight!!!

P.S. Got my nails done too :) Maybe having a nice gel polish on them will help me not bite them! #badhabit


....Wanted to add Zach and I just got home from a 30 minute walk on our Greenway. We love being able to take evening walks together to catch up on our day! No technology or distractions, just us, nature and the occasional crazy squirrel. Now we finally have time to finish "Man on a Ledge" which we started on the flight OVER to Hawaii! Mercy! Longest we have ever had the movie at our house that's for sure (we do blockbuster.com rentals).

No comments:

Post a Comment