July 23, 2012

LIFE IS DIFFICULT

Monday Afternoon


Not sure what's going to happen with lunch today. Haven't fixed anything yet and I don't really have the motivation or hunger to.

Today has been very sobering. A friend of ours was helping Zach run his soccer session this morning when he received news that his 16 year old sister passed away today. It was completely unexpected and out of the blue. This is a girl that went to Zach and I's school, but was much, much younger than us. I remember her being a sweet, talkative girl with a lot of energy. She had three brothers that she clearly adored, and I actually just saw her at a wedding I attended back in June. My heart breaks for this family. I can hardly wrap my mind around it...

Prayers are continually going up today.

Oh- wanted to add: did another 21 minutes on the gazelle this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment