July 5, 2012

FRESH MEXICAN

Monday Evening


Always rainbows on this vacation :)
It's funny to look one way and see gorgeous blue sunny skies without a hint of rain and look the other to see clouds and rainbows!
When we got back to the condo we had  glass of wine while enjoying another sunset.



Then the typical getting ready and heading out to dinner!

Dinner tonight was at Cilantros - "Maui's best Mexican." It resembled something like a Qdoba but everything is completely 100% fresh and is all local and organic ingredients. You know we love that :)
It was a BYOB place so we brought in a bottle of Pinot Grigio to complement our Mexican food and it really did!

We started with a bag of tortilla chips with some queso and salsas.
I created my own combo with a cheese enchilada, spinach and mushroom poblano enchilada, and a shrimp taco. It came with rice and black beans- BEST black beans I have ever had!! I am working more on being a "bean person" but I did not even have to work to like these! They tasted like chili and were so, so good. I wish I had an inkling of how they made these!
Zach's crispy flautas were also tasty :)
We ended the night with picking up two more squares of fudge: lava flow (again because we love it so much!!) and red velvet (which has now moved into second place :) ).


No comments:

Post a Comment