July 27, 2012

GEORGIA

Thursday Evening


I made it!!!! My posting will most likely be pretty sporadic while I am here- you know how that goes :) So yesterday I made it to the airport safely, had a short wait, an even shorter flight, and then I was in Atlanta!! Getting picked up by Kori was amazing- such a great reunion. The weirdest part is how absolutely normal it felt after just a minute, like we are together every week.

We discovered it is our 128th week of Thursday night dates and it was HIGH TIME to have an in-person one again!! We set out (on foot) in Atlanta for one of our favorite things- sushi! We walked a little over a mile to Ra Sushi. Kori and I actually ate in Ra Sushi in Las Vegas last September and it was amazing.
She and I shared this fishbowl of a drink and three different sushi rolls.


Viva Las Vegas Roll (We told our server we had actually eaten this roll IN Vegas but she didn't seem that impressed...)
Scallop Dynamite Roll
Asparagus Salmon Roll


It was all fantastic!!! We walked the mile back to the car with photos of course



Then went to Wild Wings where we had one more drink (unphotographed) before retiring for the night :)

YAY BEST FRIEND TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment