July 24, 2012

THAT SUPER BASS

Tuesday Morning


Woke up around 6am to the loudest booming car bass I had ever heard. Which was really thunder. Hence why it was the loudest... I normally sleep right through storms, but this one was wicked!! It was so incredibly loud and the thunder would go on for quite a long time. It sounded as though all the noise in the world was being manufactured right above OUR house. Don't even get me started on the brightness of the lightning...

Needless to say it is not a very nice day here. I had a bit of a tough time finding any kind of natural light to photograph breakfast this morning. The subjects for photographing? Half a grapefruit with truvia and a slice of Ezekiel toast with some Crofters North American super fruit spread.

Delicious and nutritious :)
Did 30 minutes on the gazelle and now it's on to my Tuesday!

I will leave you with a quote that touched my heart today...
"It's not what things you have in your life, but rather WHO you have in your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment