July 30, 2012

MY OLD WORKPLACE

Saturday Morning


Well last night for dinner we visited where Kori works and this morning for breakfast we visited where I used to work- IHOP. It was a birthday breakfast for Kori's boyfriend's son and I was so looking forward to meeting both him and his brother- adorable boys :).

The picture taking thing? What is my DEAL?! You would think I was new to food blogging or something the way I keep forgetting I even own a camera!! This morning at breakfast I literally had just taken my last bite when I mentally smacked myself. So I took a picture of my empty plate. Figured one picture was better than none...
Previously on this plate: 2 slices wheat toast, 2 eggs, hash browns and two pieces of smoked sausage.

Next up: A Return to the River!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment